EBR runs its own autocross series and has some somewhat unique car classifications and procedures. Events are open to the public, provided cars meet safety and noise regulations
A: Novice: If you’ve never autocrossed before or if its been over 10 years
B: Ladies: Ladies are all welcome to run in this class, or in the other appropriate class for their car
C: 4 cylinder: 356, 912, 914, 924, 944, 944S
D: High Power: 911 (through 993), 944 turbo, 928, 914-6, 911 turbo (through 964), 944S2, 968
E: Modern: Boxster, 996, 997, GT3, GT2, Cayman, Turbo (993, 996, 997), Panamera
X: non-Porsche cars
EBR members: $20
Non EBR members: $25
Results will be posted in the Autocross section of the EBR website.
1. All participants and spectators must sign the insurance waiver. A special waiver for minors is available.
2. Registration will open at noon unless otherwise noted. Please do not arrive early.
3. All cars must have mufflers meeting our sound requirements. 95db at a set distance, engine load and angle. All cars are subject to test. Cars found to be too loud will not be allowed to run.
4. The preparation of your car is your responsibility. Batteries must be secure, lug nuts tight, and no loose objects in the car. All cars are subject to inspection. Cars found to be unsafe will not be allowed to run.
5. All participants must also work the course. If you are caught not working, you will not be allowed to participate in future events. Workers must position themselves safely on course. Cell phones are not permitted.
6. Knocking a cone over or out of place will result in a 2 second penalty. Times from off course runs with be scored as DNF (did not finish).
7. Do not distract spotters or timing workers.
8. Officials’ decisions are final. Rude behavior will not be tolerated.
10. Passengers are allowed only with approved instructors.
11. Helmets must be Snell M2000 or SA2000 rated.
12. Pets are not permitted
13. Clean up after yourself and after others. We want to leave the facility cleaner than we found it.
14. Do not drive on the grass or under the covered pavilion areas.
Season points area awarded as follows. You must compete in at least 3 events to be considered for a season trophy.
1st: 10 points
2nd: 6 points
3rd: 4 points
4th: 3 points
5th: 2 points
6th: 1 point